The Nightwatchman's Interesting Jobs

"You do what?" Strange and wonderful careers. Forget Seek. The most interesting jobs out there, reviewed by Australian blogger bloke, Glenn Peters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Other Sites


My Card
Originally uploaded by glennpeters.
Don't forget about my other sites.

Since 2001 I've ran The Nightwatchman, a blog about modern culture's most interesting stuff. You know, the stuff you read about in the woderful Boing Boing and This Modern World.

If AFL football is your weakness, or even if you are losing your office AFL footy tipping competition, you may want to check out my pathetic homage to the Collingwood Football Club, Victoria Park.

Lastly, (this is the important bit), if you want to hire me as a writer, visit my writing homepage. Yes, I do want an interesting job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogwise - blog directory