The Nightwatchman's Interesting Jobs

"You do what?" Strange and wonderful careers. Forget Seek. The most interesting jobs out there, reviewed by Australian blogger bloke, Glenn Peters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Is This Thing On?

Welcome. The title says it all. I'm going to find the strangest, most wonderful job vacancies on the web and you're going to apply for them. The first reader to get a job listed on this site will win a bank cheque for exactly....wait for it...AUD$1.00!!

I got the idea for this blog a when writing some stuff for World Vision Australia (Yes, keep sending all aid agencies money and more importantly, nag your local politician to spend more on aid). The job vacancies on their internal website are incredible. The first time I looked at it, they were after somebody to work in Sudan as a government lobbyist. Later in my research I found job advertisements on a "business risk consultancy" website for interrogators to work in Iraq. This was only a couple of weeks before the Abu Gharib scandal.

Of course you can help by sending me cool job ads when you stumble over them. Send them to butiwantaninterestingjob@yahoo.com and I'll do my darndest to publish as many as I can.

A little disclaimer. This is a personal and not for profit weblog. Except where otherwise noted, this site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. I am not affiliated with any employment agencies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Peters said...

And you can comment

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogwise - blog directory